Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dialogue between two friends about the uses and abuses of Facebook

Lubna : Hi Runa, How are you?
Runa : Fine and you?
Lubna : Well. What are you doing?
Runa : I am using Facebook.
Lubna : What is the main purpose of using Facebook?
Runa : It is one of the best medium for communication. It allows user to communicate with friends and make new friend around the world.
Lubna : Why do you use Facebook?
Runa : Because it gives me the opportunity to share my ideas, feelings, activities, interests with people. I can know about the culture, values, custom and tradition of other countries.
Lubna : Is there any other benefit?
Runa : By creating a group, students can use facebook for group study where they can share any information about projects, homework, assignments, exams etc.
Lubna : Is it free?
Runa : It is free but you have to pay for Internet service.
Lubna : Is there any disadvantage of using facebook?
Runa : Every social network has uses and abuses. Some disadvantages of facebook are it makes eyesight weak, wastage of time, poor result, cyber crime etc.
Lubna : Thanks for your information.
Runa : You are most welcome.

87 comments:

  1. Nice and full of information in this letter.but abuses is very little .

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the fucking dialoge...fuck u bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of thanks.I am very much benefitted by it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!(For giving us this important dialouge)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .Thank
      .......you
      ........very
      ..........much!
      ..............***.............

      Delete
  5. ধন্যবাদ আমি পরীক্ষায় দিতে পারব

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow nice dialogue thanks for sharing 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this.😁😁😍😍😍🇧🇩

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this lovely dialogue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for it. I can give this in my examination 📃

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so good dialogue .. it s helpme very much .. thank you 😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't find my desire dialogue in my book..this helped me for my test exam..tnx...🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this.It'll help me in my examination....

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has helped me a lot and very very thanks 😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanx a lot. Bcz of it I got a nice writting☺️😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for helping us��������

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this dialogue but you can also add something about the disadvantage of Facebook.

    ReplyDelete