Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dialogue between Father and Son about Ensuring/Upcoming Exam

Son : Good evening,father.
Father : Good evening. Didn't you go to school today?
Son : No
Father : Why?
Son : I was busy with my ensuring exam. I am afraid of the examination.
Father : Haven't you completed your courses?
Son : No, I haven't. My preparation in English isn't so well.
Father : Don't worry. English is difficult for all. You have a sharp memory and I am quite sure that you will be able to cover up. What about other subjects?
Son : I have completed my other courses.
Father : You should go to your English teacher and talk about your problems.
Son : I will and thanks for your suggestion.
Father : You are most welcome


 

20 comments:

  1. all good but too short in ength

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s pretty good
    I like it very much 🥰😘😘
    I love it 🥰😍😍
    Thanks 😉😉

    ReplyDelete