Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Letter to your Friend about a Journey by Plane you have made

Dear Sujun,
I hope, you are well by the grace of almighty Allah. I am very glad to receive your letter. Now I will give you a description of a journey by plane from Dhaka to Chittagong that I made.

It was my first journey by plane. Having a summer vacation, I got an opportunity to meet my elder brother living in Chittagong. He sent me an air ticket. On the scheduled day, I went to the airport about two hours earlier and got checked. I was given a boarding card on which my seat number was written.When we were asked to board the plane, I got into the plane and found my seat. The plane took off at 10 a.m. and then I fastened my seat belt. I looked through the windows. I saw clouds floating in the sky. Houses and trees below looked like tiny toys. The roads and streets seemed to be a snake. Within a very short time, we reached our destination safe and sound.

No more today. With best wishes and love.

Yours ever
Oyon



11 comments: