Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dialogue between Teacher and Student about Ensuring/Upcoming Exam

Teacher :  Akash
Akash : Present.
Teacher : Why were you absent yesterday?
Akash : I was busy with my ensuring exam. I am afraid of the examination.
Teacher : Haven't you completed your courses?
Akash : No, I haven't. My preparation in English isn't so well.
Teacher : Don't worry. English is difficult for all. You have a sharp memory and I am quite sure that you will be able to cover up. What about other subjects?
Akash : I have completed my other courses. Will you help me to understand some grammatical points?
Teacher : Why not? Meet me after classes and then I will try to solve your problem.
Akash : Thank you teacher.
Teacher: You are most welcome.

16 comments:

  1. Not very helpful badπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. not much helpful πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq tq tq for this beautiful and helpful dialogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very nice Dialogue for the class of eight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much helpfull very bad πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not so good but ok
    😌😌😌😌😌

    ReplyDelete