Saturday, November 10, 2018

Write a Descriptive Paragraph on "A Beautiful House"


The house I like most is my grandfather's house, far away from the city life. It is a two storied building situated on the bank of Shitalakhya river. The natural scenery around the house amuses me. From the corridor, whenever I see a boat floating against the current, it gives me the strength to overcome my difficulties. A big garden is situated on the south of the house. Seeing the garden full of flowers, my heart leaps up with joy. Fragrance of flowers and gentle breeze refreshes both my body and mind. In the morning, the chirping of the birds works like morning alarm. There is a car parking place on the north. The courtyard is used for recreational purposes. I love to play there with my cousins. The insight of the house is decorated spectacularly with traditional furnitures. There are some drawings hanging on the wall. The house is full of all modern amenities one could wish for. From rooftop wherever I look, I see the green paddy fields. It leaves a healthy impact on my mind. The rooftop is used as a kitchen garden. The overall environment of the house is bewitching. I feel safe living there. It helps me to forget the sorrows and sufferings and the hustle and bustle of city life. I wish i could stay there for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment