Saturday, November 10, 2018

Write a Descriptive Paragraph on "A Train Ride" or "A Train Journey"

A journey is very pleasant to all. A journey by train is specially very pleasant and enjoyable to me.  In last winter I made my first train journey from Dhaka to Dinajpur with some of my friends. We purchased our ticket two days earlier. On scheduled time we reached Airport railway station and got on the train. I found my seat beside the window. As we found our seats, we started to watch the high voltage match between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh cricket team on our friend’s mobile. Some passenger of that apartment also joined us. When Mahmudullah scored six on the last ball and Bangladesh won the match, all of us screamed by saying ‘chokka’. When the match ended, all went to their seats.  The train started to move on due time. Suddenly I heard that some boys were singing. So I with my friends went there and joined them. Those were the students of Hazi Danesh University. Together we sang for almost three hours and had a great fun. Around 1 am, we had our dinner and backed to our seats. I kept looking outside through the window. Though I could not see anything due to darkness, but the cool breeze washed my face with pleasant touches. I could not remember when I fall asleep. Waking up at 6 am, I saw the train was passing through the green fields. Dew drops on green grasses were glittering like pearls. Trees and houses are seemed to run behind. Farmers were working in the field and Cattle were grazing here and there. I enjoyed the scenes with cheerful mind. At 8 am our long journey of 12 hours ended. It was the most pleasant journey in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment